DA HUI First Time Kills

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: DA HUI First Time Kills

Post  Reidzo on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Túrin wrote:Wow!!! That's awesome guys! I'm so glad that you got them down. I wish I could have been there. The pics look great, Supe! Thanks Sam for helping again. Priya, what are you wearing? You look like a priest, lol. Good to see Terry, I hope he didn't wipe you guys too much, haha. Javi, you tanking or dps? Who's top dpser these days? They're going to need a head start for when I get back, I'll be on their heels in no time.

I got a patch notes, thanks to KQ Smile Freakin huge changes, I can't wait to come back and do some heroics again. Who know's maybe Koopa will have to come out and do some mad tanking again.

kk, I gotta run, later guys.

Yeah Liz doesn't even look anything close to a pally huh? Also I'm pretty damn sure that even though you've only played like once in the last couple of months that you might still be the top dps'er lolz. All of us are well over 3K i believe with melee pushing 4-5K on fights like XT and casters doing the same for Hodir and Vezax. As for Yogg.... we gave him roughly 12-15 attempts the other night and got to phase 2 a few times. Phase 1 can be tough but i think if we change up the strategy from the one we were using we will have greater success and thus more attempts at phase 2 and 3. Should have him down within the month i think. All that being said.. can't wait to have you guys back raiding with us again. Take care until then.
Reidzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Northrend Beasts 8/30/09

Post  Supe on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:31 am

the pic i got from northrend beasts... sorry nothing from Lork Jerassus, everything was a mess afterward i completly forgot Sad

Clicky for a bigger size Very Happy
Supe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2