DA HUI of Garona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those with skillz, post em. For this without, envy them.

5 posters

Go down

For those with skillz, post em.  For this without, envy them. Empty For those with skillz, post em. For this without, envy them.

Post  Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:25 pm

I've got bow hunting skillz.

Admin
Admin

http://dahui.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

For those with skillz, post em.  For this without, envy them. Empty Re: For those with skillz, post em. For this without, envy them.

Post  Nate Fri May 01, 2009 5:37 pm

450 Tailor/Chanter/Cook

Up to 320 Fishing, and slowly working it up higher.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

For those with skillz, post em.  For this without, envy them. Empty Re: For those with skillz, post em. For this without, envy them.

Post  Túrin Fri May 01, 2009 7:30 pm

450 Enchanting / Skinning

Oh, and I'm really good at DEing things. That's about it.
Túrin
Túrin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotoriousP.I.P. Sat May 02, 2009 5:34 am

I'm a pretty good hype man. Got keegs 6g from dancing in the Stormwind fountain. I dont know how that helps any of us though, just thought i would point it out.
NotoriousP.I.P.
NotoriousP.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reidzo Sun May 03, 2009 7:29 pm

i herb shit... thats all i do all day. In fact i wouldnt do anything else cept once in a while we do need to raid.
Reidzo
Reidzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Túrin Tue May 05, 2009 11:42 pm

And what do you do with all those herbs?!? *cough, cough*
Túrin
Túrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reidzo Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 am

make useless decks of cards lol. I mean when your rate of nobles to crap is like 1 of out 15 you should probably stop. Must be why i never do well in vegas.....
Reidzo
Reidzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down