DA HUI of Garona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Raiding Oppurtunities

4 posters

Go down

More Raiding Oppurtunities Empty More Raiding Oppurtunities

Post  Nate Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 pm

With an arrangement made with the guild Snakes Knights, DA HUI should be open to more raiding oppurtunities.
This is supposed to bring us the chance to run 25 mans weekly without having to Pug and torture ourselves.

Gaf setup a cross guild channel called Huiknights so that when we need to fill slots we can just announce it in that channel to let them know.

Please everyone /join Huiknights and check the calendar for newly scheduled raids that will be runs with Snakes Knights.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

More Raiding Oppurtunities Empty Re: More Raiding Oppurtunities

Post  Túrin Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:03 am

That sounds like a good idea. Have you guys ran with them before? And are you thinking just an easy Naxx 25 and EoE, or Ulduar 25, cause that might be a little more tough. Oh yikes, just checked their WoW-Heroes scores.... maybe we could help them with 10man Naxx first? No offense.

What night of the week and what time server do these guys like to start 25 mans?

All in all, I'm down for alliances with other guilds, it just when they want to merge, problems begin.
Túrin
Túrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegs Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 am

Yeah, were going to stick to Naxx 25 and OS 25 for starters, they are no where close to Ulduar 25. Were going to be doing the runs fridays and saturdays during their regular raid time of 9pm server. They arent real geared yet because of their lack of always getting on solid players to raid but they are good players so with 15 of us and 10 of them we will be able to do some work in Naxx.

And we talked to them about guild merging and its been made clear that neither of the guilds want to do that. I dont think any of the Hui officers would let that happen. We told them that if they try to push for that then we'd be done running 25's with them. They said "no offense, but we dont want to merge with you guys" lol.
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Yeah Turin they are still working on gear. As far as I understand it this past Saturday was their first Sapph/KT kills though I believe they have been through the previous wings enough to be able to handle those fights well enough to move up into Naxx 25 to give them a good gear boost fairly quickly.

Also for us, or atleast those who don't pug Naxx 25 as much as some of us do, it will move our guilds overall gear level up.

I think it will be fun if it works out, only problem I see atm is we still aren't getting enough guildies checking the calendar and signing up for the off night raids, or we're getting raid interest from non-raiding guildies who need to step back to the beginning and gear up through Naxx before we can bring them into anything else. (Example, Dodgeram asked about going into Ulduar. I kindly asked him about his PVE gear set, since he's in full pvp gear basically, and after he showed me what he had I suggested he sign up for Naxx and OS runs to flesh it out more. I tried my best to help him understand that the more frequent raiders know more than enough about his class to help him gear right and we're happy to bring him in.)
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennir Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:27 am

We ran our 25 OS today, alot of people couldnt make it due to work issues or family trouble, but the 15 combined we took went thru and we smashed it. and none of the hui or snakes died to any of the stupid shit like flame walls, or void zones. they are just like us when starting out. they are kinda undergeared but are all raid aware and that is KEY!. and they are pretty good peeps, listen well and are cool to talk to so far. so we are making progress. this friday is the 25 nax. lets see how good we do then. OS is cake walk. and as for our first few attempts on Mimiron......... lmao just imagine the horrors of bombs blowing up in ur face or a lazer beam turing ur body to ash. thats kinda what it was like lol
Fennir
Fennir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum