DA HUI of Garona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats up everyone

+3
Inalis
Túrin
Fennir
7 posters

Go down

whats up everyone Empty whats up everyone

Post  Fennir Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:24 pm

whats up guys, hows the guild been?! u guys full clear uld yet?. i see ur doing joint 25s with snakes still! right on. good luck in there!ill check back in
Fennir
Fennir

Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty Re: whats up everyone

Post  Túrin Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Gaf, where are you at? What's going on?? I'm out of the loooooop!!!
Túrin
Túrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inalis Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 pm

everyone DIED no one wants to raid anything except for Ulduar and they dont even do that anymore! people are taking characters and tranferring them to other raiding guilds!! This will be our first raid with the Snake Knights in FOREVER

GAF COME BACK!! i cant motivate the guild to raid like you did ;_;
Inalis
Inalis

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegs Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 pm

We only took one week off so people could go enjoy their friday and saturday nights if they choose to do something else. Its not that big a deal. And people are taking toons to 25man guilds so they can experience that too, theyre still raiding with us. Me and supe tried to set up thursday naxx10 runs, but only 5 people showed up. We cant raid stuff other than ulduar if no one shows up.
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Inalis Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 am

...that last Thursday run was my idea lol. and a week off? more like 3 weeks off ;_; javi, i love this guild but im not blind. Ever since gaf stopped logging on there hasn't been a real raid since. Except Ulduar...for the select few who are geared enough which is always the same people. The rest cant get geared cause we dont run 25-mans and PUG 25 mans fail.
Inalis
Inalis

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegs Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:54 am

umm Im not javi.....and we havent had scheduled naxx 10s since long before gaf stopped playing
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Inalis Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 am

lol sorry ;_; i get names mixed up real bad. and no when gaf was here we ran 25's with snake knights. ah well, hopefully we'll be starting back up again
Inalis
Inalis

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegs Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:59 am

we did that like twice, and the second time he didnt even show up....but its all good, hopefully next friday will work out.
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

Post  NotoriousP.I.P. Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:07 am

Not to be rude or anything since im not really in this convo, but getting geared up is not necessarily the guilds responsibility to everyone. We help out when we can but we have real lives and jobs and such so most people (including the main people that go to ulduar) geared up on their own. Once again not meaning to be mean to anyone, we just dont have the time or the manpower in the guild to cater to everyone, which is why some people are leaving so they can enjoy the 25 man content as well.

And as for the gaf thing, not an offense to him at all, but not much has changed since he left. Other than a new guild message of the day and stuff put on the calender, we still do the same things. I wouldnt consider Da Hui a serious raiding guild by any means so if we take a week off... oh well. Most of us are chill about things like that. We like to see content finished, but not at the expense of a fun experience. Our core raiders were tired and frustrated over lack of progress in Ulduar so we decided the best idea would be to take a week off and enjoy real life. Come back this week and down that little gordito we call mimiron.
NotoriousP.I.P.
NotoriousP.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Inalis Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:33 pm

I know it's not your or the guild's responsabilty to gear up everyone, but for the people who are trying and still not getting anywhere it's frustrating. And some of the guildies just want to do stuff with guildies. And like I said it was more then a week off. And the only raid the guild kept up with was ulduar. We're alienating the guild members who just want to feel like they're part of a guild, not being shoved off and given the line "well we worked our asses off, so you should too" I understand the effort and several of them are putting in that much effort too. But if the guild doesn't show appreciation to the hard work they've put in to getting geared by setting something up besides ulduar they'll leave. That's why I'm scared the guild is going to fall apart. That's why I motioned for the last naxx run, and that's why I'm setting up the next one. So they can feel like they're part of guild and run things together and have fun together instead of being told to go a pug shit all the time.
Inalis
Inalis

Back to top Go down

Post  NotoriousP.I.P. Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:50 pm

the guild wont fall apart... trust me. We have a solid core of players who are in the guild for more than just raiding. We only schedule ulduar because we would like to clear it. If there are so many of you that want to do things like raid naxx and things run it. Set something up. Most of us have busy lives and if we can only raid a couple nights a week. We choose (and by we i mean the collective group of officers) to use those nights to down content the guild hasnt finished. If we have time to do naxx we are more than happy to do so. I dont see what the problem is to be honest, other than the fact that you seem to have the idea that the guild cant run without gaf. We have raided ulduar EVERY week but this last so we havent taken any breaks. We like doing things with guildies when we are online and have the time. We arent just raiding with our "exclusive super geared club that no one else is allowed in," we want to progress and finish ulduar. We cannot do that if our WHOLE group is geared up for that fight. We all pugged our way to get most of our gear. This includes hours in terrible naxx pugs and thousands of gold in repairs. Its part of the game.

Brief synopsis of the wall of text: We are not going to fall apart as a guild. We have raided with only 11 or 12 active members before and were fine. We enjoy doing things to help fellow guildies when we have the time. We play the game for fun and when its not fun anymore we take a break. If you want to see more naxx runs, make it happen. The officers dont have to ok any raiding for anyone. If you want to set something up, do it. Lastly, dont eat yellow snowcones.

Thank you
NotoriousP.I.P.
NotoriousP.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Inalis Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:54 pm

I didn't say the guild couldn't run without gaf, it's just no is motivated to do anything. And like I said, I understand the effort the higher geared people went through to get geared and several of the guildies are doing the same thing. I just want more people to raid together then just ulduar. And I am setting up naxx runs, I'm going to try to every week or so now.

And I will look oout for yellow snow cones, seems like invaluable information, thank you. Smile
Inalis
Inalis

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegs Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:16 pm

If I might interject into this convo between the 2 of you. Another part of the problem is, besides roughly 5 people in our guild, NO ONE decided to be a tank or healer. Everyone is dps. The people who dont get into to ulduar could probably successfully run naxx at the same time we're doing ulduar if it weren't for the fact it would be a group of 10 dps. So like Pip is saying, we don't all have time to run things 4-5 days a week, and unfortunately were the ones that lvled up tanks and healers. With the exception of our ulduar group, we have 2 healers (Aksinya and Gigs) and no tanks. And now Ill provide the list of people who got close to all of there 25 man gear in PUGS, not guild raids.

Supe
Gaf
Javi
Terry
Kel
Turin
Pip
Nathelyn

And I'm sure theres more. And the thing is, me and supe made the effort to set up a naxx run, plenty of people signed up, none of them showed up. Its not worth my time to set things up for people who aren't going to show up.
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Inalis Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:53 pm

I've already said like 15 time, i understand the work you guys went through to get that gear, do you not read??? I also understand that it's FUN to raid with guildies, and if people cant do Ulduar then we should be setting up naxx. So please dont throw the whole "we worked hard for this" anymore cause I GET IT. i worked hard for my gear too. But you know what?? i just wanted to have FUN in a GAME where you're supposed to have FUN and i thought setting up raids with PARTNER GUILDS was the way to do it, but no one else will take up the initiative, and last thursday? I asked you to put that on the calender. And when I said thursday anyone who was paying attention to guild chat was complaining that it wasn't in their time frame and I understand that, and know thats why it didn't work. But geez have some motivation to raid with people in your guild.
Inalis
Inalis

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegs Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:08 pm

You completely missed my point, and Im not going to make it again. I didnt mention anything about hardwork in my last post, do you not read?
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Inalis Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:12 pm

"And now Ill provide the list of people who got close to all of there 25 man gear in PUGS, not guild raids." <--- IS HARD WORK

and the point was we dont have enough people (aka tanks or healers) to run the things or the time. Yeah I know....guess what?? We have a partner guild too we've been neglecting, they want to run 25 mans too.
Inalis
Inalis

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennir Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 pm

whoa guys, i just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is ok lol. been super busy with work and some other shit. as for pip and keegs she didnt 'mean' the guild cant function wo me. she just enjoys my presence cuz i like to make things happen? that whole convo was way more then it should have been lol. but hello inalis and keegs and pip. im not gonna be gone forever but just some rl stuff is happening.as for the people who left to do 25s hope they are successful and have fun. cuz hey its a video game and its supposed to be fun. not a job ya know? so everyone kick back and enjoy raping horde and bosses. if anyone has any ?s text me like javi does lol im not dead =)

p.s. im omw back in a few so stay tuned!!
Fennir
Fennir

Back to top Go down

Post  NotoriousP.I.P. Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 am

Zomg he is alive lol. Ya we just needed that week out of ulduar because it was getting irritating, but we should be solid this week. We can get to the final phase of mim so we made some really good progress on him. We will hopefully take him out this week.
NotoriousP.I.P.
NotoriousP.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Lol Seems a bit of confusion and misunderstanding.

Anyway, GGGAAAAAFFFF!!!! Hi.

And if ya didn't know, I moved Nate to QSS to run 25 Uld. Up into Yogg Ph3, but having issues there. Their raid times are awesome because its done hours before Da Hui's raid times leaving me available for the guild. I am hoping this week we'll slow it down a bit. Maybe go through and clear all the bosses up to the keepers the first night, then work on those 4 the second night. Maybe get some more gear out there for those who need it, and give the guild some good warm up fights for the mechanics to come.

And whoa dude.. Before getting with QSS I thought Mim was a pain, but Yogg is a whole new ball game.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennir Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:20 pm

i told you nate hahahahaha, gl bro p3 is a cake walk after u had a few trys =)
Fennir
Fennir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah, Yogg Ph1 thankfully we got down, dropped my HPS average from 3.8k to 2.5k for that ph. Ph 2 the damn ranged keep spreading too much around the crushers making it tough for all the healers to cover em. Ph3 would have gone better if people had listened when told to turn their backs to Yogg during lunatic gaze. I have to read up on that phase some more because direct dps to yogg doesn't seem to be enough to get him down from 30%.

But I got my first new gear off Vezaxx the other night. The shoulders which are just super sexy as far as stats go.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:39 am

OMG!!! Gaf u stranger i thought u left the guild with no goodbye heheh...i hope everything is going great for u u should at least log on for a few seconds and say HELLO!!! Very Happy oh i also feel like i should log onto the forum a lot more hahaha well hope everything is going well even though i feel like i already said that haha im going to stop now BYE!!!
Priya
Priya

Back to top Go down

Post  Inalis Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 pm

OS INVITES STARTING HURRY UP AND GET ON LOL (i hope your emails are connected to your phones like mine is T_T )
Inalis
Inalis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum