DA HUI of Garona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guild Website!

3 posters

Go down

New Guild Website! Empty New Guild Website!

Post  Keegs Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Hey DA HUI!

So I had been working on putting together a guild website right before these forums went up (at the urging of the now absent Gaf). But after the forums went up I stopped doing anything with them. Well I had been getting bored at work and started putting it together again! I'm just about finished and all it really needs now is some people to use it! the web address is dahui.wowstead.com (no www). It has a bunch of cool features, including a very nice raiding calendar which I would love to start using if enough people are willing to check it regularly and sign up on it. As well as a guild roster with a 3D character view, Forums, a front page news feed and lots of other stuff that I can add if its needed. I started a couple of forum threads already that we have on here, including the best thread on these forums, Turin's Travels!

So go check it out and sign up if you feel so inclined, and feel free to ask me any questions you need in game. Supe and Reid have already signed up.
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

New Guild Website! Empty Re: New Guild Website!

Post  Túrin Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:56 pm

It looks good man, a little bandwidth intensive (sucks being on a carrier), but I think it'll work great! I'm signed up, but can't get into the forum section. It says I'm not a guild member Sad

Also was wondering, would it be easier to just link to our forums to the new website? I don't know if its possible, just a thought.
Túrin
Túrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegs Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Ill look into the forum linking.

When you go to the page and log on there is an option at the top of the screen called Character Management, click on it. You'll then have 5 tabs to choose from, click on the guild tab and from there you can "join" DA HUI.
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:04 am

Ok I found what may be Turins problem. It requires that you verify your ownership of the character by entering the guild password in the character management area (also the toon must be a member of the guild in game, thus i had to make Mili my default toon since Nate is now a member of QSS).

So Keegs, we need that password to be able to access the guild only areas.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegs Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:17 am

Oooooh thats right Adam, I forgot all about that. Let me go figure out what it is! Brb.....I couldnt remember so I just reset it, the password is dahuigarona.
Keegs
Keegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down